I am a senior designer and design thought leadership lead at Capco, a financial services consultancy. I find joy in working with a diverse set of clients, from financial corporations to start-ups.
I climb, I cycle, and I crave matcha.
My background in psychology and human-computer interaction empowers me to capture behaviour patterns from quantitative and qualitative research.
Workplace user experience excites me and I thrive on crafting holistic, surface-to-core experiences for people both internal and external of organisations.
I am a returning speaker on UX Crunch (Tech Circus) on designing and researching in the financial services sector. In addition to my work, I am a design mentor on ADPlist and an award-winning Skillshare teacher.
Design for high-net-worth individuals
• Researching with complex user groups at UX Crunch (Tech Circus), February 2021
Design in fintech and the financial services industy
• Designing for Fintech at UX Crunch (Tech Circus), June 2020
• Business Value of Design for Our Clients Capco Friday Knowledge Sharing, May 2020
• Evolving into Fintech as a UXer at General Assembly in London, April 2019
Storyboard: Bring Your Product/Service Concept to Life
Live on Skillshare since January 2019
(Grand prize for First Time Business and Technology Teacher)
• Internal one-day hackathon on upcoming opportunities at Capco, December 2019
• National coding week "Build your own bank" hackathon at Capco, September 2019
• Various design thinking training for consultant and clients at Capco, ongoing since October 2019
If you like what you see and want to work together, get in firstname.lastname@example.org